Paint Color Schemes
The pre-approved color schemes shown are possible options based upon your specific roof tile and/or subdivision.
YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR SELECTION AND RECEIVE WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM THE ARCHITECTURAL COMMITTEE PRIOR TO PAINTING.
STEP 1: Open and Read all information in the Exterior Painting of Home General Information Guide and Download the Exterior House Painting Form.
STEP 2: Look up your ROOF TONE FAMILY
1. Open the following ROOF TONE list.
2. Locate your property by Lot # or Property Address
3. Make note of the ROOF TONE Number next to your property. This is the ROOF TONE Number you will use in the following steps.
STEP 3: View the Color Schemes for your ROOF TONE
***Please note: The colors you see in the following files can differ substantially from the actual colors depending on the video characteristics of your computer and monitor. Please view the paint binders at CPMC or Sherwin Williams to see the true colors before making your selection. ***
To select a scheme from the new Expanded Palette
1. Open the ROOF TONE below that corresponds with your Roof Tone Number in Step 2.
2. Select one or more schemes you like from the Roof Tone Family that corresponds to your Roof Tone Number.
- Roof Tone Family 1
- Roof Tone Family 2
- Roof Tone Family 3
- Roof Tone Family 4
- Roof Tone Family 5
- Roof Tone Family 6
To select a scheme from the Original Builder Palette
Within the Original Builder Palette, the choice of schemes is based on both roof tone and community (subdivision). Original schemes for all roof tones and communities are listed in the Original Builder Color Schemes document.
STEP 4: Submit a completed copy of the Exterior House Painting form.
1. Test your color scheme choice (Sherwin Williams offers “Colors to Go” for just this purpose).
2. Fill out the Exterior House Painting form and submit your final choice to CPMC.
STEP 5: Paint after the request has been approved by the Architecture Committee.